In this post I share my favorite Strawberry Spinach and Toasted Pecan Salad Recipe. I am keeping it short today because I am hungry and in a hurry to back outside to grow more spinach and strawberries. After checking out this post you will know why!
Strawberry Spinach and Toasted Pecan Salad Recipe
This has got to be one of the easiest and fulfilling salads EVER! If you are like me and busy this spring you are going to love this printable recipe. The really cool thing about this recipe is you can grow your own strawberries for this and spinach. Check out the ingredient list below:
- Honey Roasted Pecans
- Feta cheese
- red onion
- Poppy Seed Dressing ( I am using Paneras brand I purchase at Kroger)
Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe TIPS
Here are a few tips about what to use that will make this salad super amazing:
- Use a fresh red onion that has been soaked for about 30 minutes after slicing. Soaking the onion preserves the flavor and takes the lingering aftertaste away.
- Grow your own… strawberries and spinach are super easy to grow year-round.
- Toast up your own pecans in the oven air fryer and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve the salad fresh and don’t let it sit to long
Strawberry Spinach Salad Printable Recipe
Below you will find the printable recipe card. If you have issues viewing or printing this please reach out by commenting on my site.
I was inspired by the Panera Strawberry Spinach Salad to whip this one up!
In this post, I share my favorite German Potato Salad Recipe I make from scratch in my home kitchen. You’ll love this delicious spin-off of