It is pouring rain out and nothing is going to stop me from grilling up some fresh pineapple chicken I’ve been dying to create. In today’s post, I share a quick and easy way to create a Pineapple Chicken Recipe with a Power Air Fry Oven right in the kitchen. You can use a grill outside or a conventional oven but it just won’t be as convenient in the wintertime.
Grilled Pineapple Chicken Recipe
This delicious recipe you can make any time of the year thanks to indoor grilling appliances. Be sure to read your device’s manual and know basic temperatures and tray height for cooking to make this perfect. Your family will think you were out grilling on the Weber! (giggle) For this recipe, you will need to following ingredients. I am using green onions from my dome garden.
Make your own marinade for the chicken with these ingredients. You most likely have these in the pantry right now.
- pineapple juice
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- Chicken breast is best but you can use Rotisserie chicken pieces.
- green onion
- olive oil spray
Don’t forget to scroll down and get the free printable recipe for the exact measurements.
Grilled Pineapple Chicken Printable Recipe Card
I am having so much fun creating recipes with this product! If you want to get one for yourself I recommend using my Amazon Affiliate link to the Power XL Shop
About the Power Air Fryer Oven
In today’s post, I create a summer outside grilling favorite indoors. The Power Air Fryer Oven allows me and my family to enjoy tasty meals a quick and easy way. I’ve never made this recipe on the outside grill because my BBQ chicken always flares up. You will never get burnt on the food or flare-ups in an oven air fryer.
This is the first recipe share using the Power Air Fry Oven so be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for upcoming printable recipes.
Photos From The Kitchen
Here are some of my favorite photos taking while creating this easy Grilled Pineapple Chicken Recipe. I hope you get an idea of how easy and tasty this dish really is. Be sure to reach out to me on my contact page with any questions or concerns you may have.
Below is a quick gallery collage featuring a few important steps to making the Pineapple Chicken Recipe.
More Great Air Fryer Recipes on My Website
Power Air Fry Oven Grilled Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 1 c. unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 3 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings and halved
- Olive Oil Spray
- Green onions, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger and whisk until combined.
- Add chicken to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Lay marinated chicken breast on rack of Power Air Fry Oven. Position rack about 3″ from the bottom.
- Place pineapple rings on Power Air Fry Oven rack – spray with olive oil and set aside.
- Cook the chicken according to Power Air Fryer Oven (375*F for about 15 minutes or until Chicken temperature is 165*F with grill temperature stick.)
- About 5 minutes before chicken is completely cooked add the pineapple rack to the Power Air Fry Oven about 2 inches from the top for remainder of chicken cook time.
- Serve chicken with pineapple with your favorite rice and garnish with green onions.
I would love to hear what you do with your pineapple. Have you used Power Air Fryer Oven before? Leave your comment on this post or click over to my contact page to leave details.