This is an easy to put together Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe your family will love. Check out the images and printable recipe below.
Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe Highlights
I am willing to bet you have all these ingredients in your pantry and garden today. If you do not … you should! Be sure to scroll down this blog post to get the printable recipe I put together just for you. You are going to love this easy soup recipe!
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup of red onion
- 3 cups water
- 14 ounces of tomato sauce
- 12 ounces of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cups (or about 3 large peppers) chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon base
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat (or Electric Power Pressure set to sear or saute, cook and stir beef until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain.
- If using dutch oven prepare the long grain rice.
- Move hamburger to the side of pot and gentle saute the red onion for about 3-4 minutes. Mix together before adding the diced green peppers on top. Be careful not to burn ingredients – put lid on pot (electric pressure cooker or Dutch Oven ) to steam the green peppers on top before mixing together. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in all ingredients except parsley. Bring to a boil if using dutch oven. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, about 30 minutes. In the Power Pressure Cooker (or Instant Pot) set to soup and follow manufacturer directions.
- Add cooked rice; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes longer if using dutch oven.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Printable Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
This soup was of course inspired by ingredients I have on hand. It just so happens I am transplanting a few new varieties of tomatoes today in the dome greenhouse. Exciting to think of how this recipe will taste with a few of those produces. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different peppers in your soup. We like to use sweet peppers and even anaheim when making my traditional stuffed pepper recipe.
More Easy Soup Recipes On My Website
You all know I love whipping up quick and easy recipes featuring a few ingredients I have on hand or in the garden. Don’t miss these other blog post featuring easy soup recipes on my website.
Today I am whipping up a bowl of easy green lentil soup. This will quickly become a favorite if you are looking for a healthy
Thank you for stopping by my website today!
What did you think of this Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe? I would love to hear from you so be sure to comment on this website post feature. I can’t wait to see what ingredients you may be inspired to grow this season.
Happy Stuffed Pepper Soup Making,