This has got to be one of the easiest recipes to put together for a tasty appetizer. Who doesn’t have some sweet corn in the freezer, cream cheese and salsa on hand? In this post I share a super simple salsa corn dip recipe you and your family will love anytime of the year.
Salsa Corn Dip
The first time I had this recipe was at a new local restaurant. I am glad we were in public because I just may have licked the bowl clean it was so good! (Gross… I know!). The flavor was super yummy and hard to believe it only uses a few basic ingredients. Be sure to click below and get my printable version of this recipe. Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave me a comment.
- 1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1 oz. of taco seasoning
- 1 cup of thick and chunky salsa
- 11 oz. of whole kernel sweet corn
- 1/3 cup of sweet red peppers diced
- 1 small jalapeno chopped (optional)
- In microwave-safe bowl soften cream cheese on High for about 1 minute
- Carefully mix in remaining ingredients – Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes – stir and repeat until mix is thoroughly heated
- Stir again before serving with corn chips or adding to favorite crock pot
What do you think of corn in your salsa? Keeping this in a small crock pot so your guest can help themselves is a win-win!
Salsa Corn Dip at Sunset Bistro
This was an easy recipe to recreate and I am anxious for you to try it and tell me what you think. The restaurant had so many unique dishes on the menu that we were trying that I forgot to ask if they would share the recipe.
Inspired by the Salsa Corn Dip at Sunset Grill in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Now is the time for YOU to let me have it… I want to know what you thought of this recipe so comment below. You can always find me and other creative living ideas on my website.
Happy Salsa Corn Dip Making,
Don’t forget to click over and check out other easy appetizer recipes I’ve posted on my website. I can’t wait to hear what you think of them so comment on each and share on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by my Website today!