In this post I share the new Pot-A-Peno (Jalapeno Plants) I grew this season. You will see a video featuring the plant including various conditions to grow these minis in.
Pot-A-Peno Jalapeno Plant Video Review
This plant was so much fun to grow during the last 2 growing seasons. The video feature on this post highlights what the Pot-A-Peno Jalapeno look like growing indoors and after a long summer in full sun. Testing plants to their limits is one of my favorite things to do. I learn so much from seeing what a plant will do in various conditions. If you are having problems viewing my content please reach out to me on my website.
The Pot-A-Peno Plant review is part of my Bren Haas YouTube Channel. Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Be sure to scroll down to find out more about this awesome pepper plant.
About the Pot-A-Peno Jalapeno Plant
Whether you like peppers or not, this is a cute little plant to grow indoors and outdoors. The unique cascading jalapeno pepper plant is perfect for small space gardening. Over the summer I grew a few in hanging baskets with ease. There are many reasons I love growing this mini kitchen garden plant. Below are a few facts about the Pot-A-Peno Jalapeno Plant:
- This plant is basically a miniature Jalapeno Plant
- Plant Habit is Mounded making it perfect for containers and window boxes.
- Pot-A-Peno is for culinary use.
- Little watering required
- The plant grows to 12-16″ tall and 18″ wide
- Full sun for best growing results.
- Harvest fruit green for a traditional spicy flavor or allow to ripen to red for a sweet, spicy zip.
- All-America Selections Regional Winner
Recipes Using Jalapeno
Check out some of my favorite recipes using this easy to grow vegetable on my site.
Thank you for stopping by my website today. Please be sure to share this on your favorite social media and Pinterest!