Oven Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower RecipeThis is the Super Easy to Prepare Roasted Cauliflower prepared In An Oven Air Fryer. You are going to love this recipe and find yourself eating more heathy food – trust me! Tender and yet crispy flavored roasted cauliflower topped with parmesan and herbs you can grow in your home garden. This Roasted Cauliflower is going to become your favorite side dish. Using the air fryer is the best and only way I recommend to prepare this dish. I hope you will consider using my link provided and get one of your own – TODAY! This is a recipe I love to use in my Grape Tomato Cauliflower Cake shared on this website as well. Remember when cooking in the air fryer it will take less time to cook the food so keep an eye on your first recipes using this appliance. Once you know your machine and how quickly it cooks – look out!
Images From Brens KitchenBelow are a few of my favorite images from the Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Share being prepared in my kitchen. Cauliflower is a great source for magnesium Web MD had this great article on the benefits of cauliflower. I hope you will check it out. This Roasted Cauliflower in an Oven Air Fryer Recipe post may contain affiliate links. See my FULL DISCLOSER for further details.
Why I love the Air Fryer OvenHere is a list of some benefits when cooking with the air fryer and why I personally love it!
- Less oil (if any) is needed making each meal healthier.
- The Air Fryer is easy to clean
- Less energy is needed to run an air fryer.
- Air fryers take up less space in the kitchen.
- You will find yourself eating at home more often because the air fryer helps you be creative easily while saving money in your own home kitchen.
Let’s ConnectI’d love to hear from you and what you think of cooking in an air fryer. Be sure to comment on this post or leave a comment on my contact page. Happy Air-Frying, Bren
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 medium – large cauliflower
- Olive Oil Spray
- Favorite herbs
- Garlic to taste
- Cut your medium to large cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Toss with oil and your favorite spices
- Place on Air-Fryer Rack so they are not crowded and air can move
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes
- Serve immediately