In this post I share a video and images featuring some of my favorite tomatoes and peppers at the end of the growing seasons. There are so many amazing produce that came from this growing season so this is only a few that stood out at the end.
End of The Season Pepper and Tomato Harvest
In the video feature on this blog post I share some tips and tricks from the home garden. You will see what I grew from seed and how they produced. The biggest issue is tagging so be sure to scroll down and see the list of the peppers and tomatoes mentioned in this video.
This video is part of my Bren Haas Channel. You can find more videos and information like this on my website. Be sure to scroll down and leave comments on this page.
Pepper and Tomato Harvest
Below are the peppers mentioned in this video featuring late season peppers and tomatoes. I did my best to try and make a few notes to share with you about this variety. Be sure to scroll down on my website and ask questions.
- Think Pink – beautiful plant early in the season with a nice harvest before super heat of Ohio summer.
- Rugged Boy early harvest was amazing on sandwiches.
- Aunt Ruby: not my favorite in the raised beds.
- Get Stuff is a unique tomato that is perfect for appetizers and stuffing
- Spinning Top Pepper is a pretty plant that grows nice in a container. HOT if you dare to eat it.
- Puma Hot pepper has a pretty dark leaf and the peppers are a neat harvest gold tone.
- Rewia Pepper is from Poland and my harvest came in early July. Sweet and perfect pepper by itself or in a saute.
- Red Torch Tomato had alot of green striping in it compared to the description but love the huge harvest.
- Volunteer yellow tomato that I am guessing was a little yellow cherry tomato
- Spoon Tomato not only taste yummy it was a pretty plant that my niece LOVED!
I want to note that this was not the only produce growing in my gardens this year. I hope to share more of the pepper and tomato harvest and plants later in the year.