I am the daughter of two amazing midwestern folks who loved being outdoors and being a positive influence in this world. Their values rubbed off on me and I am blessed to continue the tradition as I raise my own family. My experiences are what I enjoy sharing online with hopes of making this world a little more positive
- Work History – Since 2003 I’ve worked on web development and learning hands on the latest social media technology, I’ve worked for the top Home and Garden Shows in the United States. Specializing in digital photography, social media content building, web development, and social media strategy.
- List of Works Below I have highlighted some of the fun projects I’ve been involved with other the years.
- Hobbies and Interest – I have been growing year-round in Ohio since we built a greenhouse in 2008. In 2015 we added a 20′ geodesic biodome on our small family farm in NW Ohio. I have been networking about both these adventures online via blog post and social media.
- Worked independently for many of the leading flower, home and garden shows and events throughout the United States. Capturing content (still photography and video) to promoting events and build the brand for Philadelphia Flower Show ( 2012), Northwest Flower and Garden Show (2011-2013), Independent Garden Center Show (2011-2014) , Subaru of America Events (2011-2013).
- Co: Host of Garden Chatter Google Hangout weekly connecting gardeners, bloggers, and experts in the field so we can all grow with Adam Cortell. (2014-2015)
- Still photography for DIY TV celebrity Shirley Bovshow on Subaru of America Events (2011-2013)
- Featured Blogger in the Garden2Blog Project with P.Allen Smith.
- Social media correspondent for Garden2Blog Project
- Community Board Manager onHGTV gardens Network (2014-2015)
- Brand marketing and developing a social platform creating #gardenchat : Popular Twitter Chat Forum (2010-2015).
- Freelance Brand building (too many to list but here are a few of my favorites) Influencer / Blogger for Hunts – Ketchum PR (2012-2013), Flexon Hose (2018), Fiskars Influencer (2015-16)
One of the coolest blogger events I’ve ever attended was the NBGplantnerds at #VeggieTrials2015. We had a great time on the West Coast touring amazing gardens put together by the Seed companies who provide seeds for the USA and most of the world!
By 2010 I had begun growing my own network on social media dedicated to connecting, sharing and growing with others on Twitter that has a global with audience impressions well over 100,000 during the hour presentation in a short four years. You can read more about the #gardenchat network On this Website at GardenChat.
Be sure to click over and send me a detailed message on my contact page if you would like to work with me or find out more. I appreciate being a part of your social media world so click and connect on your favorite platform featured on this page.