In this post I share my favorite products for the new year growing pepper plants from seed indoors. Check out the video featuring step by step how to and my personal tips. There are photos of products I highly recommend that will save you time and money.
Growing Pepper Plants From Seed Indoors Video
This is one of the most exciting times of the year. The next exciting time will be watching the little peppers form and be ready for harvest! I put together this video with hopes you will be inspired to grow some pepper plants or other produce from seed. Be sure to scroll down and reach out to me on the link below if you have questions.
- Cloth Seed Starting Bags
- Scoop and Tweezer are in this kit.
- Plant Tags
- Heating Mat
- Recycle mushroom containers, large organic salad mix containers or you can cover a container with Glad Plastic product listed below.
- Glad Press and Seal ( I found mine at Kroger and Walmart)
Tips on Growing Pepper Plants From Seed
This is perhaps the best year ever for me starting pepper plants from seed. A few weeks ago I added a post on my site featuring some of the new varieties I am growing. I can’t stress enough how much of an advantage you will have starting plants like peppers from seed. The selection of seed for home growers is AMAZING each year. Below are a few of my personal tips on starting pepper plants from seed.
- Keep an eye on the seed trays checking under the cover at least 3 times a week until new sprouts show.
- Use clean containers to grow the seeds
- Be sure to seed starting soil doesn’t go dry.
- Pay attention to last frost date so you start the seeds at the right time for your hardiness zone.
If I missed clarifying something or you just want to say ‘hey’ be sure to connect with me on my website. I can’t wait to hear all about the new plants you are growing in 2022 so be sure to reach out below.
Happy Pepper Plant Growing,