Today I’m sharing my garden fresh Quiche Recipe with you all. I couldn’t find the original recipe so I grabbed my iPad and started recording a recipe from memory. The video is on my old YouTube so I’ll have to make a new one soon. Let me know if you are interested in seeing that footage by commenting below. In under an hour, my family and I got to enjoy a cheese yum egg treat-filled garden fresh sauteed spinach and onion.
Garden Fresh Quiche
A great way to start the morning is to harvest fresh herbs and greens to use in an early meal. Be creative with your quiche recipe adding ingredients that make you happy. Fresh rosemary enhances this delightful egg dish that’s full of savory garden ingredients. Another fun addition is basil that will make the tiny tomatoes and Italian cheese flavor stand out. I hope you will take the time to comment on this post or reach out on my social media links provided. I can’t wait to hear about your creation.
For this recipe you will need:
- Prepared Pie Crust ( you can cheat and use a store-bought)
- 6 eggs
- Cream or heaving whipping cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh spinach
You can find the complete recipe in the printed section below.
- Heat oven to 375*F
- Heat skillet with 2 tablespoons of butter. When butter is sizzling add the spinach and onion. Move the veggies around in the skillet – once they are sauteed ( about 2 minutes) push to side of skillet and turn off the heat.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, milk, and cheese quickly beating together. Stir in saute veggies and add complete mix to the premade pie crust that has been rolled out in a 9″ pie pan.
- Cook for 35 minutes or until the eggs do not wobble when shaken. Serve immediately!
Easy Garden Fresh Quiche Recipe
I love sharing my favorite recipes with you so be sure to use the print option below. You can save this to your hard drive or print for a scrapbook to use in the kitchen.
Images From The Kitchen
These are some of my favorite photos that I hope will inspire you to get in the kitchen and try this quiche recipe. The recipe really is super easy to put together for a special morning or just because you want to!
Breakfast is Served
Here is a collection of breakfast shares you will find on my website. Click over and check them out and don’t forget to share them with your friends.