In this post, I share how the Summer Romance Yellow Mandevilla makes it easy to be lazy. You will find videos and images with fun facts about this amazing plant. Don’t miss my recommendation and rating of this plant at the bottom of the post.
Fun Facts About The Summer Romance Yellow Mandevilla
Below are a few fun facts about the Summer Romance Yellow Mandevilla. Don’t forget there are a few different varieties on the market.
- The plants scientific name is: Mandevilla x hybrida
- Hardiness degree is 32*F
- The Summer Romance Mandevilla will bloom spring, summer, late summer and Autumn.
- The vine will climb up to 60″
- Drought tolerant, heat-loving, and very low maintenance.
- The vine loves full sun
The Summer Romance Yellow Mandevilla In My Home Garden
Be sure to check out my other videos on Bren Haas YouTube Channel. If you can’t find something you’d like to learn more about please message me anytime and let me know what you would like to see.
Where to Find The Plant
This was the first and only time I’ve ever seen this plant locally. I bought mine home from Home Depot during the 2020 Covid Pandemic. If you are a commercial grower you can find the seed at BallSeed.com
Brens Recommendation and Rating
To be totally honest with you, if I could get a hold of the plant again for under $20 I would grow it. Unfortunately, the plant didn’t make it through the winter even in my 20′ Geodesic Bio Dome. The 4 star rating is outlined below:
- easy to grow
- full sun with little watering in summer heat
- beautiful blooms with little feeding
- medium growth rate – nothing like the white or pink Mandeville’s from 202o and 2021 summer garden.
Thank you for stopping By My Website today!