Enjoying the evening in the garden is a highlight of growing flowers. In this post, I share some of my favorite plants I recommend for you to enjoy in the evening garden.
Flowers in The Evening Garden
Take a walk with me in my evening garden and enjoy the flowers here in NW Ohio. I share the flowers in action and some growing tips you won’t want to miss.
I’d love it if you subscribe to my Channel so look me up at Bren Haas YouTube Channel.
The Lighting Of Evening Plants
In this video is featured a new product in my garden. Check out this review and get some for yourself because I highly recommend them. The plants make a grand appearance in the evening thanks to this product.
This product on Amazon and at Costco Stores. Here is my Amazon Affiliate link for you to use so I get a small credit.
Below are the flowers I mentioned in the video featured on this page. Listed below are the reasons you should consider them in your evening garden walk. Some of the plants mentioned in this post are:
- White Pillar Rose of Sharon – pure white flower with a very narrow columnar shape that will take up 1/2 the space of the traditional rose of Sharon. This shrub grows 10-16′ tall and 3-4′ wide.
- Rudbeckia – Annual in my garden that usually reseeds itself each year. There are many different varieties.
- Daylily – Perennial in my garden.
- Blue Russian Sage – the bees love the flower of the Russian sage. Give the perennial room to grow. I love how this plant is drought resisted and the deer stay away.
- Blonde Ambition Blue Grama Grass – The horizontal eyelash-like chartreuse flowers appear in mid-summer and will continue to bloom for more than 4 weeks. Easy to grow and loves full sun / dry landscape.
Thank you for checking out my website today!
In the video below I showcase the Blonde Ambition Grass and a few of the other perennials in this blog post.
Thanks for checking out my website. I hope you consider commenting below because I love gardenchat -ing with you all!
In conclusion, I want to thank you for stopping by my website and I hope you will take the time to leave me a comment. Consider leaving a detailed message on my contact page featured on this website.