In todays post I share a quick video and images featuring a fun little creative dessert you have got to try! This is my Dirt Dessert Recipe that is super fun to whip together with kids involved. See video and images below.
Dirt Dessert Recipe Video
Ready set… Camera running! I put together is super quick with little edits video just to show you how easy the recipe is to make. Excuse the messy fingers… I got a little out of control thinking I was gardening with this share today. Be sure to watch the video and scroll down to tell me what you think if the recipe.
You can find this video and others on my Bren Haas Channel. Most of my videos are embedded from my Bren Haas YouTube Channel.
Dirt Dessert Printable Recipe Card
For this recipe I recommend the following ingredients:
- mint thin chocolate cookies crumbled
- chocolate cake (dark and rich) prepared
- chocolate mousse
- dark fudge chocolate icing
- gummy worms
- terra cotta containers – never used and sterilized! (see notes below)
- Sterilize new terra cotta pots as directed below.
- Prepare the cake as directed on the box. I made my cake in my new pressure cooker ( like the instant pot). Let the cake cool before starting this project.
- chop up mint cookies into super fine pieces. I use my rubbermaid hand blender with chopper attachment.
- Mix chocolate jello pudding package with 1 cup of whipping cream, 1/2 cup milk – set aside.
- layer each terra cotta container with cake, pudding, cake and then icing before sprinkling cookies and worm on top.
- Refrigerate before serving!
Get the printable recipe card below:
To sterilize the terra cotta pot be sure to get containers that are new and edible gardening safe. Clean with soft cloth and super hot water. Let air dry. There should not be any residue on the container after cleaning.
Creative Dessert Recipes on My Site
Looking for other fun recipes to create? Check out the creative desserts featured on my website in the links below.
In todays post I am sharing a vlog which shows a new premium organic granola I am trying out. Dark chocolate and red berry granola
Thank you for stopping by my website today!
In conclusion of checking out the fun video and images are you interested in making this dessert? I would love to hear if you tried the dirt dessert recipe so don’t be shy and comment below. You can find me on the leading social media sites under @brenhaas.
Happy Dessert Making,