Did you know that when you share on social media you are actually blogging? In this post, I share a few tips on how to share what is important to you in a micro-blogging.
What is Micro-Blogging
The different ways you can save time and get your message out to the masses in a hurry is Micro-blogging. Micro-blogging has come in hand for me as a gardener as we head into a busy season when I don’t always have time to write a traditional blog post.
Platforms for Micro-Blogging
Some of my favorite platforms to micro-blog on are listed below. Please remember sharing on a micro-blog doesn’t mean disregard your official website blog. I will share more on this topic later in the post. Here are some of the latest options for micr0-blogging:
Micro-Blogging VS Blogging Video
In the video below my friend, Pam and I chit-chat about your experience with this type of blogging.
This video is found on YouTube. Be sure to check out my Bren Haas Channel.
Links in this Presentation
- Don’t try and do everything! Pick one or two platforms that you enjoy and can build great content to get your message out there.
- If you have a website or blog – be sure to attach your micro-blogging platform to it by adding links.
- Keep it Simple – take a quick photo as it happens and share it online using micr0-blogging.
- Always backup your photos – don’t keep them all on the micro-blogging platform. Safe a copy from your phone onto a DVD or backup driver.
- Make sure the photos you share are unique and good quality. Take the time to play with the apps with filters to help make the photo awesome!