Did you know that when you share on social media you are actually blogging? In this post, I share a few tips on how to share what is important to you in a micro-blogging.
What is Micro-Blogging
The different ways you can save time and get your message out to the masses in a hurry is Micro-blogging. Micro-blogging has come in hand for me as a gardener as we head into a busy season when I don’t always have time to write a traditional blog post.
Platforms for Micro-Blogging
Some of my favorite platforms to micro-blog on are listed below. Please remember sharing on a micro-blog doesn’t mean disregard your official website blog. I will share more on this topic later in the post.
Micro-Blogging VS Blogging Video
In the video below my friend, Pam and I chit-chat about your experience with Micro-blogging.
This video is found on YouTube.
Links in this presentation
- Don’t try and do everything! Pick one or two platforms that you enjoy and can build great content to get your message out there.
- If you have a website or blog – be sure to attach your micro-blogging platform to it by adding links.
- Keep it Simple – take a quick photo as it happens and share it online using micr0-blogging.
- Always backup your photos – don’t keep them all on the micro-blogging platform. Safe a copy from your phone onto a DVD or backup driver.
- Make sure the photos you share are unique and good quality. Take the time to play with the apps with filters to help make the photo awesome!
In conclusion of this blog post, I would love to hear what you think about micro-blogging. Please comment on this post or connect with me on my contact page.