Perhaps one of the most important things to consider when planning your wedding is location. Have you ever considered a botanic garden wedding? In this post I will share a list of Botanical Gardens that offer a Wedding Venue.
Things to Consider When Planning a Botanic Garden Wedding
Perhaps the location of your wedding is the most important decision you will make besides choosing a partner. Botanical Gardens are unique and provide a peaceful picturesque setting. Many of these locations offer extras including catering on site. Below are a few things to consider when planning this event:
- Find out what is in bloom during the weeks you would like to host your event.
- Does the location offer shelter or tents incase the weather doesn’t cooperate.
- Be sure to check pollen index for certain times of the year if you suffer from allergies.
- Do a walk about the gardens to see what locations you are able to use for the ceremony.
- Design your invitations to fit the occasion by adding flowers or greenery to save the date with personal wedding invitations.
- Plan at least a year in advance so you can reserve your spot!
Botanic Garden Locations That Host Weddings
There are many more Botanic Garden locations across the country that may offer Wedding and other event services. This list is from my own personal research. You will want to reach out to your local Botanical Garden to see if they offer these services because not all do.
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens
- Great Des Moines Botanical Gardens
- Garvan Woodlands Gardens | University of Arkansas Botanical Garden
- Cheekwood Gardens
- Tower Hill Botanical Garden
Interested in finding out how to make your own wedding invitations? Send me a message on my contact page receive email or text with details.