The temperature starts to drop and what is on the table other than comfort food? In today’s post, I share my Hearty and Easy to Create Vegetable Beef Stew in Pressure Cooker Recipe.
Vegetable Beef Stew in Pressure Cooker Recipe
I’ve been focusing on the Electric Pressure Cooker lately because it is my go-to tool in the kitchen. There are many reasons why I am a huge fan of the device but mainly because it is easy to use. It could be the fact that I have NEVER had a meal turn out bad in the pressure cooker -it is a win every time used. I hope you will enjoy the print option on this recipe and be sure to share it with your favorite Pinterest board.
This is my own creative recipe inspired by fresh vegetables and beef from local Ohio farmers.
Where’s The Beef?
It’s in my stew.. check out those pieces of beef!
I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to have my own local connect for beef. My husband and I purchased 1/4 of a cow from a local farmer in Northwest Ohio. The beef has been amazing. It is a great feeling knowing where your beef came from. The meat was processed in a USDA certified facility so I know it is the absolute best meeting all standards. Seriously look at those chunks of beef in the photo of my stew.
Cooking Note: You can cut the beef into bite-size pieces but this meat seriously was super easy to shred with a spoon after using the recipe in this post.
Power Pressure Cooker XL is what I use to create this and many other tasty, healthy and quick meals. You can find this product on Amazon or your local kitchen store. Here is the link to my Amazon Affiliate where if you purchase from this link I make a small portion of the sale. I am using the 6-quart unit considering purchasing the larger unit just so I can try canning with large jars.
Hearty and Easy to Create Vegetable Beef Stew in Pressure Cooker Recipe
- 1 pound of beef ( stew meat chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion (diced)
- 2 medium potatoes ( pealed and diced)
- 1 large carrot (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 2 stalks of celery (cleaned and diced)
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare vegetables before heating up Pressure Cooker for saute
- Coat beef bite size pieces with almond flour before saute in olive oil
- Brown the bite size pieces of beef
- Move the browned meat to one side of the Pressure Cooker and saute onions and celery. This should take about 2 minutes
- Add 2 teaspoons of white ground pepper
- Layer in the rest of the vegetables before slowly pouring in the vegetable broth
- Follow your pressure cooker or instant pot directions for cooking soup. My Power Pressure Cooker takes about 10 minutes to cook
- Add salt and pepper to taste once the soup is complete
I didn’t take many photos because the meal was totally a quicky. If you have questions be sure to contact me or comment on the blog below.