Salsa is a staple in my diet and I’m always looking for ways to enjoy it with a healthy spin. Today I chopped up some fresh raw vegetables and mixed up a creamy salsa dip. This Creative and Easy to Make Creamy Salsa Dip Recipe is way fewer calories than the fried corn chips I usually enjoy with my salsa.
Creamy Salsa Dip Recipe
Go Ahead… dip away!!! This is one dip you won’t have to worry about going to your waistline. This dip tastes amazing as an appetizer or as a side dish. I’ve even used the dip for meats like chicken and fish. Be sure to take advantage of the print option located on this recipe card below.
- 1/2 cup yogurt (plain, nonfat)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (reduced-fat)
- 1/4 cup green onions finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon of dill chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa (spicy if you like)
- 1 small roma or Campari tomato diced
- Mix by hand all ingredients, except for 1 tablespoon of green onions and the diced tomato (which will be used as garnish topping).
Printable Recipe Available by Request!
Creamy Salsa Dip With Fresh Garden Harvest
This recipe taste amazing with fresh herbs you can grow year-round. Have you seen my post featuring the Aerogarden Herbs? It is super easy to grow dill, cilantro and other fun spices right on our counter. During the warmer season or with a greenhouse you can grow the vegetables that are perfect for dipping in this recipe like the delicious list below:
Get creative and give this a try at your next get together!
I’m not sure which vegetable I enjoy most dipped in this super easy Recipe. One thing for sure it is healthier than a handful of fried corn chips. I hope you will leave a comment to let me know if you tried this recipe and share a review.