Sometimes we get so busy in the garden that we forget the most important part of the day…. breakfast. In today’s post, I share a simple and healthy egg sandwich recipe. I hope you find it as easy to whip up as I do and are able to sit back and enjoy the garden for a few minutes. Best Wishes from my garden to the kitchen. This was one of my first recipe shares on my website.
Good Morning Egg Sandwich Recipe
This recipe is super easy to make using fresh eggs and a few extras. I challenge you to create and use different additions to the scrambled egg base of the recipe. Don’t be afraid to use some of the additional ingredients listed below.
Ingredient Ideas for Egg Sandwich
- 1 cup of Egg Beater ( or 4 large eggs whipped with a dash of milk)
- wheat bagel thins
- sourdough English muffins
- pepper jack cheese
- American cheese
- Mix up the scrabble egg mix
- heat up a skillet to cook
- toast bagel or english muffins
- prepare sausage patty
- layer meat on the bottom of the bagel or muffin, sausage, egg, and then cheese. The cheese kind of holds it all together.
- Top the egg with Havarti spicy Cheese to make a delicious garden spice breakfast sandwich to enjoy on the go!
Keep Scrolling for Printable Recipe card
Egg Sandwich Printable Recipe
Below is the printable recipe card. This is available so you can print it and add to your recipe collection. You can either print and put in a binder or save the PDF.
This is my own recipe I’ve been waking up to for years. IT is a great way to start the morning with a kick!
In conclusion, I hope you will share this post with your friends. Readers are invited to comment below or visit my contact page to leave a detailed message. I would love to hear what you added to this recipe to make it your own.
Happy Sunshine Morning to you,