Welcome Spring in the garden on GardenChat! You are invited to share invited to share Spring with us. Details are listed in the post below. I hope to see you there.
Welcome Spring on GardenChatJoin the conversation on Monday during the scheduled time to engage in the Spring Party. If you catch the event after scheduled time you are welcome to reply to each Twitter post or comment on this blog post to be included. If you are a member of the GardenChat Group on Facebook we are sharing the Spring Countdown for a week-long party online.
Q&A for the EventBelow you will find the questions and answers for this GardenChat Event. You are welcome to join in the conversation by commenting on this blog post or on Twitter.
- Question 1: What part of the world do you garden in? Share your hardiness zone. #gardenchat
- Question 2: What is Spring usually like (weather wise) in your home garden? #gardenchat
- Question 3: Are you seeing signs of Spring? Share with us images and details! #gardenchat
- Question 4: Did you plant bulbs last Autumn that may be blooming now or starting to grow? #gardenchat
- Question 5: What are the first trees to bloom in your garden each year during Spring? #gardenchat
- Question 6: Are you doing any pruning in the home garden landscape? #gardenchat
- Question 7: Planting in early Spring can be exciting. If you are able to get out in the garden what are you planting? #gardenchat
- Question 8: Lawn care in the Spring for your home garden includes ( fill in the blanks) #gardenchat
- Question 9: Indoors is an ideal spot to start seeds for late spring and summer. What are you working on right now indoors? #gardenchat
- Question 10: If you are a blogger please share with us your site and where we can find more about your home garden! #gardenchat