Be Apart of the conversation on GardenChat! In this post you will learn more about how to welcome Pollinators to your home garden.
How To Welcome Pollinators To Your Garden on YouTube
During this live GardenChat event meet guest host Rhonda Fleming Hayes who is the author of Pollinator Friendly Gardening. During the presentation below Rhonda shares some resourceful tips and ideas from her award winning book.
Find this video on Creative Interviews Playlist on YouTube.
Join the conversation on Twitter as we connect, share and grow with others sharing about Pollinator friendly gardening. You will find the questions and responses from this event below. The live stream for Twitter #gardenchat event begins every Monday at 9 p.m. ET so be sure to follow and contribute here on this Twitter Search Link.
Invite Your Friends
Wouldn’t it be great to get everyone on board with growing a pollinator friendly garden this season? The best way to make that happen is to spread the news and tell your friends. Click on the Twitter button below to invite your friends to join the Pollinator friendly fun.
[Tweet “Welcome Pollinators to Your Home Garden on Twitter #gardenchat “]
Questions About Pollinators
Questions with Answers
Below you will find the questions with answer from many different influencers from around the globe who shared their experience, opinion on the Twitter GardenChat event. (these questions will be live links after 10 p.m. ET May 154,2017 )
— Bren Haas 🌸 (@BrenHaas) May 16, 2017
- Is there anything special you do to welcome that pollinator to your home garden? #gardenchat
- Pollinators start arriving your garden when? Please share what hardiness zone or country/ state you grow in. #gardenchat
- What is a flower you love to grow that the pollinators just adore? #gardenchat
- Do you grow herbs to welcome pollinators to your garden? Please share what herbs. #gardenchat
- Where do your pollinators drink? Do you add anything to your garden for them to enjoy? #gardenchat
- Do you provide shelter for pollinators in your garden? #gardenchat
- Is there a vegetable you recommend to welcome pollinators to your garden? #gardenchat
- What do you think about milkweed? Do you grow it in your home garden? #gardenchat
- Share your pollinator story with us. Share a blog post or social media link where we can follow your Pollinator story! #gardenchat
What Attendees are Saying
You really made me think tonight! That's a good thing.
— ElenaWill (@ElenaWill) May 16, 2017
One of my favorite books to refer to when planting my spring and summer outdoor garden is ‘Pollinator Friendly Gardening’ by Rhonda Fleming Hayes. Rhonda was kind enough to donate a copy of her book for me to feature as a GardenChat giveaway this week! Please be sure to complete the form below before May 23,2017. ONE LUCKY winner who has met the requirements below will be announced during Bren Haas Live Stream May 23, 2017. (more details in email you will receive). YOU DO NOT have to be on Twitter to enter this giveaway!
To enter the giveaway please complete the form below. Note that you will be added to Bren Haas Email list which features a monthly free newsletter that is sent to your email provided. The information you share will NOT be shared with anyone.
How To Enter
- Completely fill out the form below.
- You must have a USA shipping address.
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- Comment below sharing what is your favorite pollinator. ( you must comment below if you are already signed up for Bren’s Email!)
Please note that Bren Haas is not responsible for shipping of this product. Author Rhonda Fleming Hayes Publisher will be shipping this book to winner. Entries excepted May 15 – May 22, 2017. Winner announced May 23,2017 and will be sent an email from Bren Haas. If participant chosen does not respond by May 26, 2017 they are disqualified.
Bee sure to comment below sharing your favorite pollinator in your garden.