Sick of Turkey leftovers? NEVER!!!! There are so many creative things you can do with turkey not to mention just eat it cold with mayo and some fresh homemade bread. Today I’m taking the turkey leftovers to another level using mustard and breading.
Hot and Sweet Turkey Crisp Salad
- 2 cups of leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons of Colman’s mustard
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 16 oz of rainbow carrots ( steamed)
- 2 cups of Romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup of Sesame Thai Dressing
- sliced almonds
- drizzle of honey
- Mix Colman’s Mustard and Honey in wide bowl.
2.Toss leftover cooked turkey pieces into mustard mix.
3. Add season bread crumbs into a plastic bag. Toss mustard / honey covered turkey pieces into the bag one at a time and shake to coat.
4. Place covered turkey in skillet. Place in 400*F Oven for 15 minutes.
5. Prepare romaine by tossing in Dressing.
6. Stem rainbow carrots for about 10 minute or until slightly softened. Add to romaine in serving plate.
7. Place hot and spicy crispy turkey pieces onto of lettuce and carrots.
8. drizzle honey on top and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
More Great Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Are you a traditional cold turkey sandwich kind of person or do you like to makeup creative recipes with those Thanksgiving leftovers? I’d love to hear from you so please leave a comment below. I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!