Are you ready to start toiling in the soil? The GardenChat event will get you growing the 10 ten things recommend by garden enthusiast from around the world. Come grow with us on GardenChat!
Join on Social Media
Gardenchat is the leading trend for gardening on social media. Join the conversation on your favorite platform. The topic : Top 10 Things to Grow in 2018 | GardenChat Event begins at 9 p.m. ET Monday on Twitter. Below you will find information ab out this event.
The Twitter GardenChat kicks off at 9 p.m .ET with host @brenHaas and @the gardenchat. If you are not able to join live click on embedded questions in this post and share as time allows. You will still be included in this event.
Follow @brenhaas for Youtube live details to be announced.
Are you a part of the Facebook GardenChat Group? This weeks topic is Top 10 things to grow in 2018. Want to be in the group? Be sure to connect with @brenhaas for details.
Event Questions and Answers
The live event on Twitter features these questions. If you are unable to attend please click each question to reply. Participants are always welcome to leave comments on this blog post.
- Question 1: Where in the world do you garden? Share your country, state, city and or hardiness zone. #gardenchat
- Question 2: What is your favorite thing to grow (indoors or outdoors)? #gardenchat
- Question 3: List your favorite flowers to grow and why you grow them! #gardenchat
- Question 4: What herb do you most enjoy growing and why? #gardenchat
- Question 5: Do you have a favorite conifer you enjoy growing? Share which one and why! #gardenchat
- Question 6: What is your favorite thing to grow from seed? Tell us why! #gardenchat
- Question 7: List your favorite vegetables to grow in your home garden. #gardenchat
- Question 8: Do you have a water garden? Share what you grow in it and any tips to be successful. #gardenchat
- Question 9 : Houseplants make a home happy… name your favorite houseplant to grow and tell us why. #gardenchat
- Question 10: What top 10 plant do you wish you could grow but can’t? Tell us why you can’t grow it! #gardenchat
Be sure to add #gardenchat to each tweet when replying on Twitter.
Be sure to click on the images above to share on Pinterest and other favorite social media platforms. Tag @brenhaas so I can follow your share. I look forward to growing with you in 2018 using this top 10 list.
Happy Growing 2018,