Join The Conversation
The Twitter chat forum conversation starts at 9 p.m. ET every Monday. Follow @thegardenchat account on Twitter who leads up the event. Connect with host @BrenHaas who engages with influential gardeners from around the world for these fun Twitter forum events. Inviting your friends is not mandatory but easy to do so be sure to click on the tweet link below. Everyone is welcome to discuss the things that help us grow in the garden.
[Tweet “My favorite thing to help me grow is (FILL IN THE BLANK ) – what is yours? #gardenchat”]
GardenChat Twitter Questions
It’s super easy to connect with gardens using Twitter for the GardenChat events. Replying with your answer to each questions ask by the host of #gardenchat makes you part of the event. The questions below are for participants convenience so be sure to check them out. Make your response personal by adding a photo and or link to your website.
The Recap on Twitter
Below are the answers to each questions submitted on Twitter. Click on the questions to see the answer from those who participate on Twitter GardenChat.
- Question 1 Question 1: What is the #1 thing you must have with you in the garden? #gardenchat
- Question 2: Do you have a favorite cart, wagon or wheel barrow that you use to garden?
- Question 3: Gloves, hats and knee gear – what is your favorite apparel item that helps you grow?
- Question 4: Hoe, rake and fork… can you pick one favorite that helps you grow?
- Question 5: This favorite thing that helps you grow but needs a charge or electricity to work?
- Question 6: What ‘thing’ would you recommend to a new gardener?
- Question 7: List a few favorite things to grow indoors?
- Question 8: Growing from seed … you need these things to grow success!
- Question 9: Favorite thing to help keep track of everything I need to keep on track when gardening?
- Question 10: Let’s connect … share a link to your website or blog with us so we can follow.
The event starts live at 9 p.m. ET on Twitter every Monday. Please be sure to connect with me (@brenhaas) if you need more information. Not sure how to join the conversation on Twitter? Can’t make it to the event just ask questions or submit ideas below. I’d love to help you learn how so ask questions in the comment space below.