Come join the CELEBRATION on GardenChat the amazing things growing in the gardens and home this month. In this post you will find inspiring ideas to Celebrate June Gardening during a GardenChat Event.
Questions for the Event
Join us on Twitter live on Monday at 9 p.m. ET each week. The questions listed below will start rolling at 9:15 p.m. ET with host @brenhaas Be sure to REPLY on Twitter to be included in the weekly recap.
- Question 1: How do you celebrate in the garden during the month of June? #gardenchat
- Question 2: Are you growing anything new that you are excited about – share image with us tonight! #gardenchat
- Question 3: What is your #1 tip you’d give someone new to gardening? #gardenchat
- Question 4: Bees… are they welcome in your garden? How do you welcome bees to your home garden? #gardenchat
- Question 5: June is a great month to see butterflies in the garden! Do you have a favorite flower you grow just for the butterflies? #gardenchat
- Question 6: What vegetables are you harvesting in June? Don’t forget to share your Country and State! #gardenchat
- Question 7: Harvesting any fruits this time of year? #gardenchat
- Question 8: How as the weather been? Too much rain… no sunshine … how do you make the best in the garden? #gardenchat
- Question 9: What appetizers or meals do you enjoy serving in the June garden? Share a recipe please! #gardenchat
- Question 10: Are you excited to welcome June in your garden? Tell us the thing you love most about June! #gardenchat
** This page has been revised June 2019
I am so excited that you are checking out this GardenChat Event. Be sure to comment on this blog post or leave a message on my contact page featured on this site.
Happy Summer Gardening,