In today’s post we discuss Spring Gardening Update Twitter Gardenchat Event. Find out how to join the conversation and more details in this post.
Q&A for this Event
The questions for presented during the live Twitter event scheduled above. Questions for the event are featured below.
- Question 1: Has spring SPRUNG in your garden yet? (snow covered, too wet, in full bloom ?) #gardenchat
- Question 2: What is your favorite thing about SPRING in the garden? #gardenchat
- Question 3: Have you planted any containers featuring SPRING plants? #gardenchat
- Question 4: Planting SEEDS out in the SPRING garden yet? Share what seeds your have direct sown. #gardenchat
- Question 5: Safe to bring your seeds you started indoors outdoors yet? Tell us how you harden them off! #gardenchat
- Question 6: Harvesting herbs from the spring garden yet? Share what you are doing with them. #gardenchat
- Question 7: Lots of edibles grow amazing in SPRING .. what is your favorite? #gardenchat
- Question 8: Have you got the hose hooked up outdoors and garden shed door open yet? #gardenchat
- Question 9: How are you labeling your plants this spring?#gardenchat
2) I also have seed starting for each year which I start off before I plant putting each seed I start and all the cultural notes into the file. Then include date started, date germinated and date planted, etc. Over the years I've referred to it often.
— Debbie Teashon (@Debbie_Teashon) April 26, 2018
— Sara Tambascio (@HowToNatureChat) April 24, 2018
- Question 10: Share with us your favorite place to share your spring gardening ( twitter, facebook, instagram, blog ) Links welcome! #gardenchat
* add #gardenchat to your shares on social media to be included in the conversation.
What People are Tweeting
Below will be the recap from the event!
Spring Gardening Update | GardenChat
Get Social with US
Start the conversation now by Tweeting below:
[Tweet “Check out the Spring Gardening Update! #gardenchat “]
Don’t forget to PIN US!
I’d love to hear from you so be sure to comment below are visit my contact page to leave a message.
Happy Spring Gardening,