Love them or leave them at the garden center? Roses are blooming on Social Media GardenChat and everyone is connecting to share about their experience. On this post connect with others using social media and learn about roses.
Join The Conversation
During the live Twitter event participants are invited to share their opinion about the set topic. Join the conversation now by tweeting below:
[Tweet “Roses are in Bloom on Twitter #gardenchat with @brenhaas”]
Question and Answer
Below are the questions to be shared during the Roses Are Blooming on Social Media GardenChat. Each question will be featured on the moment’s section in this post by scrolling below.
- Question 1: What hardiness zone do you live in? #gardenchat
- Question 2: Do you grow roses in your home garden? If not – why not? #gardenchat
- Question 3: What is your favorite thing about roses – the scent or the color? #gardenchat
- Question 4: How long have you been growing roses? #gardenchat
- Question 5: Who inspired you to grow roses or enjoy them at local gardens or florist shops? #gardenchat
- Question 6: What is your favorite rose? (share the variety) #gardenchat
- Question 7: What special care do you give your roses? #gardenchat
- Question 8: Do you feed your roses? #gardenchat
- Question 9: Have you ever grown roses in containers? #gardenchat
- Question 10: Please share your website with us so we can connect with you! #gardenchat
Below you will find the moments captured on Social media about Roses. Check out more topics shared on Twitter #gardenchat located on this website.
The best part about GardenChat on Social Media is connecting. Please take the time to comment on the blog post below and share with me about your experience with roses. You can also reach out to me on social media links listed on this website or my contact page.