Click your heels two times, add fresh raspberries and a habanero clove, and you can enjoy this refreshing drink on your own porch, not just Kansas! Featuring the luscious Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, this spicy and sweet cocktail is best sipped during the day with friends!
- 2 oz Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- 4 raspberries
- 1 thin (de-seeded) habanero clove
- 1/2 oz fresh watermelon juice (you can find this at high end grocery stores or simply juice yourself)
- 2 basil leaves
- Splash of club soda
- Muddle raspberries and habanero clove.
- Combine all ingredients, including 1 basil leaf, and shake virogously with ice.
- Strain over fresh ice.
- Top with Club Soda and add basil leaf garnish.
*Recipe above thanks to Deep Eddy.