Perhaps the best ways to get started growing your own food is with Raised Beds in your backyard or patio. Raised Bed Gardening Tips and Ideas on GardenChat Twitter event details here.
GardenChat Live on Twitter
Get the book at : https://brenhaas.com/recommends/raised-bed-revolution-nolan/
Join the conversation on social media starting on this blog post. The discussion is based on the topic raised bed gardening’. Conversation starts now by sharing (clicking on) the Tweet below:
[Tweet “Raised Bed Gardening Tips and Ideas on Twitter GardenChat #gardenchat “]
The question list below start stream at 9:15 p.m. ET Monday on hashtag #gardenchat each week. These questions are based on the set topic. Questions will be clickable embedded links which allows anyone to click and view valuable information from gardening enthusiast around the world.
- Question 1: Do you gardening in raised beds? #gardenchat
- Question 2: Tell us about your raised beds – photos welcome! #gardenchat
- Question 3: Why do you garden in raised beds? #gardenchat
- Question 4: What are some of your success stories? Share a blog post link or video with us with your story! #gardenchat
- Question 5: How did you fill your raised beds? Material, tools needed ..etc #gardenchat
- Question 6: What is your favorite thing to grow in raised bed? #gardenchat
- Question 7: What is the most unusual thing you’ve seen growing in a raised bed? #gardenchat
- Question 8: Does raised bed gardening help you grow more and out of season? #gardenchat
- Question 9: Is your raised bed garden child friendly? #gardenchat
- Question 10: Share your dream raised bed.. what would it be made out of and what would you grow in it? #gardenchat
@BrenHaas So sorry I missed my old friends in #gardenchat tonight! Hope everyone is getting their hands dirty! Spring is here, and I’ve been busy with the Indiana Flower & Patio Show! So much fun! Happy #Gardening friends! pic.twitter.com/nnLMWtSapo
— Caroline's Garden (@caroline_garden) March 13, 2018
Links to where readers and GardenChat enthusiasts are encouraged to share on social media. Be sure to add the hashtag #gardenchat so we can find you.
How long have you been gardening and do you raised bed garden? Share your story by commenting below or reaching out on my contact page located on this website.