This salad will pair great with your favorite early summer menu. Surprisingly easy to make and filled with colorful vegetables you can sow the seeds and harvest in a few short weeks. My kids loved growing their own radishes and harvesting them in just a few short weeks to add to recipes like this one.
Growing Tip: Perfect filler for any garden during the spring and early summer season: sow radish seeds in between your slow growing vegetables. This vegatble is perfect for the new grower because it grows so quick and is instant gratification.
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 10 small sliced radishes
- 2 cups of washed spinach leaves
- 2 cups of washed green romaine lettuce
- ½ cup of feta cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Steam snow peas to soften but not cook.
- Prepare radishes by washing and slicing.
- Prepare salad dressing by whisking together the ingredients listed. Place to side.
- Place salad greens in salad bowl and drizzle with prepared dressing.
- Top with sliced radishes, snow peas and feta cheese.
Fresh pepper to taste.
This recipes was featured on the Better Homes and Garden Blog : Everyday Gardener.
Please share with me your favorite recipe to use your radishes in each spring! ❋ Bren