This is your year to grow a garden. Join the conversation as we discuss Planning a Garden. In this blog post you will find questions for the GardenChat event along with details on the topic.
You Are Invited
Don’t be late this live event that starts at 9 PM ET every Monday on Twitter. No worries if you can’t attend LIVE because the questions with links will be posted below after the event so you can join in!
Invite Your Friends to JOIN IN by sharing on social media links provided on this post.
This Weeks Featured Product
This week featured product is this Ergo Garden Tool Set featuring a trowel, weeder, cultivator and scooper. I’ve been using in my year-round greenhouse since spring 2018. I LOVE this set – because it is a stylish set that gets the job done without causing my carpal tunnel to act up. If you interested in getting a set for yourself click the Amazon link below.
Questions for The Event
Below are the questions featured on the Planning A Garden GardenChat event. Find the details on how to connect on GardenChat social media here. After the event, the question below will be live links to the conversation.
- Question 1: What do you imagine in your dream garden?#gardenchat
- Question 2: Do you know your hardiness zone? Why do you think that is important to know? #gardenchat
- Question 3: How much sun does your garden space get during the growing season? #gardenchat
- Question 4: Will you consider vegetables and fruit in your home garden? #gardenchat
- Question 5: Do you know your soil? If you are growing directly in the ground have you considered a soil test? #gardenchat
- Question 6: How do you plan on watering your garden? Is there a water source close by? #gardenchat
- Question 7: Have you considered growing in raised beds and or containers? #gardenchat
- Question 8: What kinds of critters do you get in your yard? Will you need a fence to keep deer out? #gardenchat
- Question 9: Where will you keep your tools and garden supplies. How do you stay organized? #gardenchat
- Question 10: Do you document your growing experience? Tell us where you share your experience online or if you’d like to learn how to document. #gardenchat
Be sure to add the hashtag #gardenchat when you reply to each share on Twitter.
Share this post with your friends on favorite social media to get them in the garden with us! Use the links provided on this post :
There are so many exciting things happen in the garden world (including in your backyard) this year. Let’s stay in touch by sharing on social media and or commenting below.