You Are Invited
Join us for the first Perrysburg Seed Swap to take place on February 24, 2018. This event is open to the public and held at the Perrysburg, Ohio Way Public Library. The event starts at 10 am and runs until 2 p.m. ET. During the event attendees are welcome to exchange seeds, attend 2 informative talks and mingle with others in the community excited to learn how to garden starting with seeds.
If you have seeds to share you may bring them to the circulation desk at the library beginning February 1st.
How to Label Seeds brought in paper bag or envelope:
- Name of the plant (seed)
- Where you got the seed (your garden, friend, store-bought)
- Contact info (name, email)
Everyone welcome to attend! Please note that you DO NOT have to bring seeds to be a part of this event!
Bren Haas, a local garden enthusiast, social media blogger, and host of the popular Twitter chat #gardenchat is the guest speaker for 2 educational sessions.
- Seed Starting 101 at 10:30 am: learn about organic seed starting, what seeds to start early indoors, germination, and how to make sure seeds grow in the home garden.
- Grow Your Own Food at 12:30 p.m.: Learn about the many kinds of vegetables, herbs, and fruits that can be easily grown in a small Northwest Ohio garden to yield a productive harvest all summer long.
Submit Your Seeds
Everyone is welcome to submit seeds for the swap early at the front desk located at the library. You may also mail in seeds before February 24, 2018. Address below (attention: seed swap on the envelope)
101 E. Indiana Ave – Perrysburg, OH 43551 – Phone: 419.874.3135 – Fax: 419.874.6129
Directions to Event:
Support this event by sharing on your favorite social media sites!
- Connect with us on Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/344062016061072/
Interested in finding out more about this event? Sign up for more info below. You can also connect with Bren Haas on her Contact Page.
Don’t miss the next event! Sign up for Creative Living with Bren Haas Newsletter.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Perrysburg Seed Swap Event,