It’s the beginning of the new growing seasons. Join the conversation on GardenChat Twitter to connect with others and learn what new plants to grow! New Plants Growing in Your Home Garden GardenChat Event details here.
Join The Conversation
[Tweet “New Plants Growing in Your Home Garden GardenChat event #gardenchat @brenhaas “]
— Bren Haas 🌸 (@BrenHaas) May 14, 2018
Q&A GardenChat Event
Below attendees and readers are encouraged to join the conversation. After the live event you will be able to click on the embedded share to see what others are contributing to the topic: New Plants Growing in Your Home Garden GardenChat Event
- Question 1: Do you grow a home garden? Where do you grow and how long have you been gardening? #gardenchat
- Question 2: What are your favorite things to grow each spring/summer? #gardenchat
- Question 3: Tell us about your soil… what are some tips on keeping the soil healthy for the plants to thrive? #gardenchat
- Question 4: Did you start any seeds indoors for your home garden? Share the details with us! #gardenchat
- Question 5: Will you be direct sowing seeds in your home garden? Tell us what plants and some tips on how to do this! #gardenchat
- Question 6: Are you growing anything NEW this year in your home garden? Give us details about the plants! #gardenchat
- Question 7: Herbs are fun… share a tip and what varieties you enjoy growing. #gardenchat
- Question 8: Vegetables are rewarding to grow in the spring and summer. What plants will you grow this year? #gardenchat
- Question 9: Fruit for home gardens is becoming super popular. Share with us what you grow and a tip on how to grow it. #gardenchat
- Question 10: How do you know when it is safe to plant outdoors in Spring? Be sure to share your website and hardiness zone so we can follow you! #gardenchat
Don’t forget to add #gardenchat to your shares on social media so we can find you!
Be sure to take advantage of the social sharing links below and PIN this on Pinterest!
Hightlights From Event
You are invited to comment below sharing details about your home garden. If you are not on Twitter just pop me an email on contact page and I will do my best to help you join the conversation soon. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends to help support GardenChat Twitter Event.