Knowing where your food comes from is important to most people today. In today’s post growing your own food for beginners on GardenChat Twitter event. You’ll find details about this event on this page.
GardenChat Event Details
Below you will find details about this event that takes place on Twitter every Monday 9-10 p.m. ET LIVE. You can also join the conversation during the week at your convenience by clicking on the links below.
- Question 1: Are you new to gardening and growing edibles? Tell us your story (share link to a post or Facebook share) #gardenchat
- Question 2: Do you have space to garden on your property, Patio, Deck or indoors? #gardenchat
- Question 3: Where do you prefer to garden? In the ground, in a raised bed, in containers, etc #gardenchat
- Question 4: Do you grow in soil or water? Tell us your experience with different growing practices if any. #gardenchat
- Question 5: Are you growing from seed? If you have grown from seed recommend what works best to help others. #gardenchat
- Question 6: Where do you get your starter plants? (garden centers, farmers market, friend, etc.) #gardenchat
- Question 7: Do you recommend growing herbs? What kind of herbs and how do you grow them? #gardenchat
- Question 8: There are some super fun new melons out that can be grown in containers. Have you grown anything in containers that were unusual? #gardenchat
- Question 9: Give a tip for someone new to growing food! #gardenchat
- Question 10: Do you have a blog or website? Please share a link in the comments so we can connect! #gardenchat
A recap will be posted after the event on Monday so be sure to come back and visit. Questions or concerns can be direct to @brenhaas on Twitter.
I’d love to hear from you so be sure to comment below. You are also welcome to reach out to me on my contact page on this post to leave a detailed message.
Happy Gardening – you got this!