Trust me… no one likes a bunch of guidelines on a social media platform but I have set this up in order to keep our group Spam Free and a happy community on Facebook. I hope you will take a quick look at the following GardenChat Facebook Group Guidelines. At the bottom of the post, I share how you can join!
Welcome To GardenChat Facebook Group
In this video meet the GardenChat group Administrator Bren Haas.
This video is on YouTube at Creative Living with Bren Haas
GardenChat Facebook Group Guidelines
The goal is to create a positive space to share your personal gardening experience on Facebook. Below are the GardenChat Facebook Group Guidelines.
- NO spam, link baiting or attaching files containing viruses that may damage a computer or mobile device.
- NO violation of copyright or intellectual property rights. If you are sharing a photo that is not your own, please give credit to the original source/site and please have the owner’s permission to share.
- NO advertising or self-promotion. Posts with sales links will be deleted It is okay to recommend products, websites or companies that work for you. Personal product reviews, both good and bad, are welcome.
- NO Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language. This includes attacks on specific groups and comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual.
- NO hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- NO comments containing sexually explicit material.
- DO NOT discuss illegal activity.
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the group will be removed and so will the account that posted it.
- Please report any posts violating these rules to the Admin @brenhaas and not to Facebook.
Become a Member
Are you on Facebook but not in the GardenChat Group? This is a fun and engaging community that I head up with personal engagement. If you would like to join be sure to reach out to me on my contact page here. The GardenChat Facebook group is open to everyone on the Creative Living with Bren Haas Newsletter Sign Up!
Did you miss a live presentation? You can find that content or recap of that share on this website at GardenChat Facebook Live Stream. I blogged about them on the pages below!
In today’s post, I share images and videos of the Blooming Daylily Flowers in Landscape Around Dome Garden. I hope you enjoy them and consider
I want to hear from you so please share your comments below or reach out to me on my contact page. Stay up to date and subscribe to the Creative Living with Bren Haas Newsletter