What do you do with the leaves in your Garden? This GardenChat Event will help you discover new and exciting ways to enjoy Autumn gardening. This post contains GardenChat information as well as informative tips from everyday gardeners.
Join the Conversation on Twitter
The live conversation starts at a scheduled time on Twitter. Twitter users are invited to reply to each question and be included in the event. This Twitter party begins at 9 p.m. ET Monday but the conversation continues evergreen. Just follow event shares by @thegardenchat ( @brenhaas ). To find out more about the event my contact page
Question & Answer
Below you will find the question and answer section of the event. Everyone is encouraged to join the conversation. If you are not a Twitter user but would like to join in you are welcome to submit your answers to Bren Haas via a contact form.
- What do you love most about Autumn?
- Do you have a favorite tree, shrub, or plant that provides a color you love in the Autumn?
- Leaves start to fall and it is important to keep walkways clear. How do you keep up with the Autumn leaves?
- Is there a favorite DIY you enjoy doing with children with Autumn Leaves?
- How do you take care of leaf removal in your garden?
- Share with us tips on using leaves in your compost.
- Does your city provide leaf pick-up? Tell us about your experience.
- It is fun to see your garden during the Autumn season. Please share a photo of yours with us on GardenChat today.
Thank you for being a part of this GardenChat Autumn Leaf Event!
Autumn Leaf Ideas
A recap from the event is available on this post featuring Autumn Leaves GardenChat Ideas. At any time subscribers are welcome to join in the conversation using social media on the links provided. Not on Twitter? You are in luck because you are able to comment on this post sharing your thoughts with other GardenChat members. Be sure to reach out on the links provided below with your thoughts on this subject.
Happy Autumn Leaf Collecting friends!
In conclusion of all the leaf blowing I would love to hear from you so be sure to use the social media links provided on this website. Consider leaving me a detailed message on my contact page with feedback and suggestions.
Happy Leaf Collecting,