Mobile Phone Photo Art Via #instagram : Follow me at BGgarden on your Iphone / Ipad
Easy and fresh are a given when you grow your own herbs. One of the easiest herbs to grow in the summer garden is basil. I want to share with you a quick and extremely easy recipe that you are going to love.
Creamy Pesto From The Garden
- 1 cup of basil pesto
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add pesto and mix into the oil. Keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to skillet.
- When the pesto starts to bubble : slowly stir in the heavy cream.
- Add some warm water if needed.
- Turn down the heat and continue to stir to incorporate the cream and pesto.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I would love to hear from you. Please share with me and my audience recipes you use your basil in ?